Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rare paintings

I paint very infrequently, but I figured why not show some versatility here and post some older paintings I've done in the past. These are not for sale, as they currently have homes, I was lucky enough to be able to go back and take pictures of them recently for my Portfolio.


Painting from High School days. Artist focus: van gogh

"Apple Trilogy". First time using Oils

"Behold" Acrylic/water/sharpie 

I'm working on quite a lot of projects this week, including new Pipes and Bangles.

2 comments:

  1. Josh, I am impressed by your talent. I really enjoyed getting to know you. I hope that you and Robert can stay on a straight path together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see nice painting which are the rare. I love this type rare paintings

    ReplyDelete